Graphic Design Intern
Autosled is the next-generation automotive transportation logistics platform and marketplace that provides a new level of technology-first capabilities and efficiencies for the entire automotive transportation ecosystem including dealers, brokers, fleet managers, transporters, auctions, and partners. New and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, classic and luxury vehicles are all regularly shipped nationwide with our app.
We are seeking a qualified website Graphic Design intern to join our team. Our Developer and Social Media Team Produces quality work for us and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of Designing Website material, print, and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadlines
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, Web Developer, and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director, Web Developer, and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator or adjacent
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
- Receive guidance and feedback from successful graphic design and ad agency professionals
- Attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance Available
Autosled is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.