Autosled provides dealers, transporters, auctioneers, brokers, and individuals that are relocating with seamless, efficient, and digital vehicle transport options. New and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, classic and luxury vehicles are all regularly shipped nationwide. Autosled offers enclosed and open transport as well as door-to-door shipping to both residences and businesses. We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software and specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with the project manager and product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Conduct code reviews and document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Design, develop, and maintain code for our online load board and transportation management system
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with relational and distributed databases.
- Experience in a highly iterative environment with automated testing and continuous delivery.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing highly trafficked front-end web applications
- Knowledge of Swift for iOS and Kotlin for Android is a plus
Software We Use:
- C# for the backend API and Services
- Database is MSSQL
- Things like Microsoft Identity Services are integrated into our system
- The iOS app is native
- The Android app is native
- Github for code repo
- Jira for project tracking and issues/bugs in need of fixing
- G-Suite for communication
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- PTO and flexible schedules
Autosled is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.