Back End Software Engineer (Mid-Level) – Washington DC Metro Area
Autosled is an automotive transportation logistics platform and marketplace that provides a new level of technology-first capabilities and efficiencies for the entire ecosystem including dealers, brokers, fleet managers, transporters, auctions, and partners. The auto transport industry is a $11B industry and we’re going to be the number 1 platform to digitize it! Our technology platform is aimed at taking advantage of the latest technologies from machine learning, geospatial analytics, and mobile and cloud computing. We are seeking a Back End Software Engineer to join our team!
About the Role:
We are hiring a Back End Software Engineer to help us build the next-generation modern digital automotive logistics platform and marketplace. We are a small, agile, nimble company, so the ability to make a significant impact is crucial. The position is permanent and full-time.
- Develop and maintain multiple microservices, mainly in .NET framework (EF Core)
- Collaborate across teams to envision, design, and develop exciting features to completion
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills and working knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Strong Git and GitHub code flow
- Investigate and remediate issues with existing software functionality
- Track and apply updates to best practices and security for technologies in use
- Be a good communicator with the in-house and remote team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL and other and/or relational database
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment, multitasking and managing prioritization of workload
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently, and proven track record of driving products
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Understand CI/CD solutions such as build pipelines and automated testing
- Experience with C#
- Experience with Agile software development principles and collaborating within a software engineering team
- Familiarity with the Azure ecosystem, App services, Storage account and Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Willingness to pursue new responsibilities and opportunities as they arise
- Strong sense of ownership, and the ability to work independently
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible schedules and personal time off (PTO)
- Opportunity for growth and mobility within the company
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Autosled is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply please send an email containing your contact details, the position applying for, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.