Autosled provides dealers, transporters, auctioneers, brokers, and individuals with seamless, efficient,
and digital vehicle transport options. New and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, classic and luxury vehicles
are all regularly shipped nationwide. Autosled offers enclosed and open transport as well as door-to-door shipping to both residences and businesses. We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team!
Autosled is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Account Manager, with a background in the
automotive industry and proven sales experience that will represent themselves as the face of the
company. Your primary focus will be to establish professional relationships with customers and help
their businesses become more efficient, effective, and profitable. You will manage a defined territory
where you will be responsible for creating and driving a sales strategy focused on onboarding and
training new customers to use our platform through emails, phone calls, and virtual meetings. You will
need to understand the lifecycle of a dealership’s vehicle inventory, operations, and the wholesale
remarketing industry. At Autosled, we are here to transform the automotive logistics industry by
delivering innovative tools and new levels of technology-first capabilities for all our customers whether
they are requesting to ship a vehicle or delivering those vehicles. If you are interested in being a part of
the next-generation automotive transportation logistics platform that will innovate the way dealers and
transporters operate in the industry, please apply today!
- Achieve or exceed established sales goals.
- Develop customer relationships with franchise, independent and wholesale dealers within your territory.
- Serve as a point of contact to ensure both customers and prospects have a detailed understanding of our product and platform.
- Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the advantages of our product.
- Collaborate, assist, and work with assigned Business Development Managers to prospect, generate new sales, and maintain existing relationships.
- Use new and existing tools, marketing material, and industry knowledge to drive the adoption rate of our platform and mobile application.
- Identify, manage, and follow up on leads acquired through web inquiries, tradeshows, and referrals from our CRM.
- Possess knowledge and solutions to ensure top level of customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns, or needs.
- Adapt to changes in a book of business, customer contacts, and internal structure/role changes.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience/knowledge of the automotive industry
- Preferred 3+ years of direct sales experience in either automotive or technology (SaaS)
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in Account Management.
- Ability to be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Experience using a CRM to maintain and plan sales pipeline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to anticipate potential objections, communicate complex concepts, ideas, and solutions.
- Team player, upbeat and positive attitude
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible schedules and personal time off (PTO)
- Opportunity for growth within the company
Autosled is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.