Autosled is the next-generation automotive transportation logistics platform and marketplace that provides a new level of technology-first capabilities and efficiencies for the entire automotive transportation ecosystem including dealers, brokers, fleet managers, transporters, auctions, and partners. New and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, classic and luxury vehicles are all regularly shipped nationwide with our app.
We are seeking an Account Representative/Custom Service Representative – Software/Phone-Based join our team! You will perform activities in the onboarding process of our clients.
- On-board new clients onto the Autosled software platform
- Partner with our Business Development Manager to establish and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Serves as a point of contact to resolve client issues working with team lead and management
- Help identify and build best practices
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- High School Diploma or GED required with some college preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, customer service, account management, or similar functions
- Ability to build rapport with all clients and employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual. Russian or Spanish a plus
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible schedules and personal time off (PTO)
Autosled is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.